Join our Team at Solid Luxury
We accept applications all year round for various roles within our teams throughout Scotland.
Our Locations from the North of Scotland to the South of Scotland:
- Kiltarlity Lodges in Kiltarlity near Beauly in Inverness-shire
- Drumfork Estate in Blacklunans near Blairgowrie in Perthshire
- Rossie Ochil Estate near Forgandenny (Bridge of Earn) in Perthshire
- Balmeadowside Country Lodges & Cottages near Cupar in Fife
- Conifer Lodges and Auchendoon at Conifers in Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway
We are currently actively seeking:
- Housekeepers at all locations
- Maintenance at Balmeadowside Country Lodges & Cottages
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.V. including which position and which location you are interested in.
We are looking for an experienced ‘hands-on’ Manager to oversee the running of a Lodge Park based in Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway. The manager will take full responsibility for the day to day running of the park and oversee all aspects. Accommodation for this role is available.
It is important that the candidate has a proven track record on all aspects of management from financial controls right through to getting involved in the more hands-on jobs such as maintenance issues, Health & Safety and groundskeeping. The main focus being customer service for all holiday makers, ensuring the park is well maintained and the small team are organised and motivated.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team and take a hands-on approach to running the business
- Oversee the running of the park, lodges and facilities
- Experience of leading a successful team, maintaining high standards of customer service and satisfaction
- Work to the targets and ensure that all enquires are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety and other regulatory requirements are met through proactive, robust systems being in place.
- Dealing with all staff issues including recruiting, training and developing, alongside monitoring performance.
- Experience of planning & organising projects and the creation & implementation of working systems.
- Work with external partners for the best interest of the business
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach
If you have the relevant experience and would like to apply or to find out more information, please email email@example.com