Buy our Scottish Venison online for delivery to mainland Scotland, England and Wales or order online and collect your venison from our sites in Fife, Perthshire or Dumfries & Galloway.
Our Scottish deer are reared naturally on our farms, grazing on grass pastures, guaranteeing a beautifully flavoured lean and tender red meat which is an excellent and healthier alternative to traditional red meats. We offer a wide range of choice of cuts as well as mince, burgers, sausages and pies.
How to order your Scottish Venison Online
The easiest way to order your Scottish Venison online is via our order form – Drumfork Estate Online Order Form. Here you will be able to choose from our various venison packs to individual cuts. Once you complete your form, we’ll be in touch within 3 working days to confirm your order and take payment.
Our Individual Cuts all have individual prices depending on the weight of the product. When we contact you, we’ll have options of weights/prices for you.
On your order form, you will also be able to choose whether you would like to collect your order from one of our 3 locations in Dumfries & Galloway, Fife and Perthshire or have your order posted via a 24hr delivery service.
Please note that our venison products come frozen. Once the products are defrosted your should not re-freeze them. We pack your order in a insulated box with freezer packs.
Staying with Us at one of our 8 Locations?
You can order our Scottish Venison to be in your property for arrival or for pick up on departure.
- Log in to your My Stay Planner where you can add any extras you require and pay online. Please note that you can only order the Venison Packs, Mince, Sausages & Burgers online as these have set prices, if you require individual cuts then please use the below ordering method.
- Phone our team on 0333 210 1055, Monday to Friday – 8.30 am to 5.30pm, Saturday & Sunday – 9am to 5pm. Please have your booking number to hand so we can find your booking, we can then add any extras you would like and you can either pay over the phone or we can send you an email with the online payment link.
- Email our team at email@example.com with your booking number and what cuts you are interested in ordering. We will then get in touch with you to let you know the weights/prices.
We can then have your venison in your lodge for arrival if you have requested, alternatively, you can order your venison to take home with you and we’ll deliver this to you on the morning of your departure in an insulated envelope or box.
Please note that all of our venison products come frozen, so please let us know if you would like your venison in your freezer or fridge for arrival. Once the products are defrosted you should not re-freeze them.
Our kitchens are fully equipped, so why not try out some of our Scottish Venison Recipes while you are staying with us.
Venison Pie Special Offer
- 2 Individual Venison Pies for £5.00* – Usually £3.50 each (Ingredients: Venison, gravy thickener, redcurrant jelly, red wine, cranberry, beef boul, glenglaze. Contains Allergens: Gluten, Milk, Celery, Mustard, Sulphur Dioxide) *Available until July 2022
- £20.00 – Perfect Pie Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Diced Shoulder (approx. 450g per pack)
- £27.00 – Winter Warmer Box – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Haunch Chunks (approx. 450g), 2 x Individual Venison Pies
- £45.00 – Premium Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Minute Steak Packs (approx. 250g per pack), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Venison Loin (approx. 450g)
- £55.00 – Meaty Feast – 1 x Haunch Chunks (approx. 450g), 2 x Loin Medallions (4 medallions in total), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Minute Steaks (approx. 250g), 1 x Fillet Mignon (approx. 300g)
- £25.00 – Family Pack 1 – 1 x Mince (500g), 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 1 x Diced Shoulder (approx. 450g), 1 x Minute Steak (approx. 250g)
- £30.00 – Family Pack 2 – 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Burgers (4 burgers in total), 1 x Stir Fry Venison (approx. 450g)
- £23.00 – Steak & Sausage BBQ Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Haunch Steaks (4 steaks in total)
- £30.00 – BBQ Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Burgers (4 burgers in total) & 2 x Haunch Steaks (4 steaks in total)
- £27.00 – BBQ Pack 2 – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Burgers (4 burgers in total) & 2 x Minute Steak Packs (approx. 250g per pack)
- £30.00 – BBQ Pack 3 – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Burgers (4 burgers in total) & 2 x Haunch Chunks – Perfect for Kebabs (approx. 450g per pack)
What can we offer?
- Loins (approx. 300-660g) – Approx. £14/32.00
- Fillet Mignon (approx. 200-500g) – Approx. £9/26.00
- Haunch Fillet (approx. 230-660g) – Approx. £6/16.00
- Medallions (2 per pack, approx. 140-260g) – Approx. £7/12.00
- Haunch Steak (2 per pack, approx. 250-390g) – Approx. £6.50/10.00
- Diced Shoulder (approx. 400-540g) – Approx. £6/8.00
- Minute Steaks (approx. 220-350g) – Approx. £5.50/9
- Haunch Chunks (approx. 290-580g) – Approx. £6/10.00
- Stir Fry Strips (approx. 300-470g) – Approx. £9/13.00
- Mince (approx. 500g) – £6.00
- Burgers (2 per pack) – £3.00
- Sausages (6 per pack) – £3.00
- Venison Pie (individual pies) – £3.50
Scottish Venison Nutrition Facts
1. High in Protein, Low in Fat.
Venison is an excellent source of protein, as it is rich in protein but low in fat. Not only is it low-fat meat, but its
levels of saturated fat are much lower than in other red meats.
2.Zero Carbs and Low-Calorie.
Deer meat is free of carbohydrates and contains fewer calories than beef or even chicken breast.
3.Low in Sodium
Venison is naturally low in sodium, so it’s better for your heart than other red meats.
4.Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
It contains minerals that are good for health, including iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Plus, vitamins B6 and
B12, riboflavin, niacin and thiamine.