Wednesday 26 October 2022
Drumfork Estate Venison
Many of you have now ordered our venison burgers & sausages whilst staying with us to try on the BBQ, but as the nights draw in and the colder weather approaches we are now thinking of warmer dinners!
Our Venison Packs
Our Venison Packs are perfect for those of you who would like to try venison for the first time or those of you who would like to experiment further having tried our venison burgers and sausages previously. Each pack also comes with a collection of our favourite recipes ranging from Venison Meatball & Wild Mushroom Stroganoff to a Thai Massaman Venison Curry.
- £55.00 – Meaty Feast – 1 x Haunch Chunks (approx. 450g), 2 x Loin Medallions (4 medallions in total), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Minute Steaks (approx. 250g), 1 x Fillet Mignon (approx. 300g)
- £45.00 – Premium Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Minute Steak Packs (approx. 250g per pack), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Venison Loin (approx. 450g)
- £25.00 – Family Pack 1 – 1 x Mince (500g), 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 1 x Diced Shoulder (approx. 450g), 1 x Minute Steak (approx. 250g)
- £30.00 – Family Pack 2 – 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Burgers (4 burgers in total), 1 x Stir Fry Venison (approx. 450g)
- £20.00 – Perfect Pie Pack – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 2 x Diced Shoulder (approx. 450g per pack)
- £27.00 – Winter Warmer – 2 x Sausages (12 sausages in total), 1 x Mince (approx. 500g), 1 x Haunch Chunks (approx. 450g), 2 x Individual Venison Pies
Order Your Drumfork Estate Venison
Order your Drumfork Estate Venison prior to your holiday and we’ll pop this into your property for your arrival. Alternatively, you can order your venison to take home with you and we’ll deliver this to you on the morning of your departure in an insulated envelope or box. You can add on our venison as an extra in your ‘my stay planner’, via email or by phoning our team.
Buy our Scottish Venison online for delivery to mainland Scotland, England and Wales or order online and collect your venison from our sites in Fife, Perthshire or Dumfries & Galloway.
The easiest way to order your Scottish Venison online is via our order form – Drumfork Estate Online Order Form. Here you will be able to choose from our various venison packs to individual cuts. Once you complete your form, we’ll be in touch within 3 working days to confirm your order and take payment.
Our venison products come frozen. Once the products are defrosted your should not re-freeze them.
Our deer are reared naturally on our farms, grazing on grass pastures, guaranteeing a beautifully flavoured lean and tender red meat which is an excellent and healthier alternative to traditional red meats.
Venison Nutrition Facts
1. High in Protein, Low in Fat – Venison is an excellent source of protein, as it is rich in protein but low in fat. Not only is it low-fat meat, but its levels of saturated fat are much lower than in other red meats.
2. Zero Carbs and Low-Calorie – Deer meat is free of carbohydrates and contains fewer calories than beef or even chicken breast.
3. Low in Sodium – Venison is naturally low in sodium, so it’s better for your heart than other red meats.
4. Rich in Vitamins and Minerals – It contains minerals that are good for health, including iron, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. Plus, vitamins B6 and B12, riboflavin, niacin and thiamine.
Which of our 8 locations throughout Scotland will you visit?
Auchendoon at Conifers in Dumfries & Galloway (Properties sleeping 2 & 4)
Balmeadowside Country Lodges & Cottages in Fife (Properties sleeping 2, 4 & 8)
Conifer Lodges in Dumfries & Galloway (Properties sleeping 2, 4, 6 & 8)
Drumfork Estate in Perthshire (Properties sleeping 2, 4, 6 & 8)
Greenmyre Farm in Angus (Property sleeping 10)
Kiltarlity Lodges in Inverness-shire (Properties sleeping 2, 4 & 6)
Rossie Ochil Estate in Perthshire (Properties sleeping 2, 6, 8, 12 & 16)
Vicarsford Farm in Fife (Property sleeping 10)