Friday 4 January 2019
We Welcome Dogs to all of our Locations
Being able to take your pets on holiday to our lodges and cottages relieves a lot of stress – no more kennels or troubling friends or neighbours to look after them for you. It is also much less stressful for your pet to come along and not have to face a time of separation from their owner so why not bring your four-legged best friend to any of our locations throughout Scotland and stay in one of our dog friendly, self-catering lodges and cottages.
Most of us at Solid Luxury are dog owners ourselves and understand being bombarded with ‘rules’ on a dog friendly holiday can be a little tiresome however we do ask a few things;
- Please clean up after them and respect other guests who may not share your love of dogs by keeping your dogs on their leads when you are on site
- We ask that you do not allow your dog on the beds
- Please don’t leave your dogs unattended
Dog Friendly Holidays at Balmeadowside Country Lodges & Cottages
17 of our 19 properties at Balmeadowside are Dog Friendly and all have an enclosed decking or garden area where your private hot tub is located, allowing your four legged friend to roam about whilst you are laying back and relaxing!
We have several walks surrounding Balmeadowside Farm at varying levels of difficulty, you will find a map and descriptions in your welcome folder.
- Our Wildwood Lodges allow 1 dog at £30
- Our other properties sleeping 2 and 4 allow 2 dogs, £30.00 for one dog and £45.00 for two dogs
- The Farmhouse allows 3 dogs, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs and £60.00 for three dog
**Mountain Ash Lodge and Badger Lodge are our dog free properties
Dog Friendly Holidays at Conifer Lodges
All of our lodges at Conifers have enclosed decking areas allowing your four legged friend/s to enjoy the accommodation as much as yourself, because they won’t need to be tied up or kept inside while you are enjoying your private hot tub, and with 34 Dog Friendly properties you really are spoilt for choice!
The luxury of being situated near the Galloway Forest Park means you are never far from a woodland walk, pick up your maps at reception and plan your exploration! There are also short walks around Conifers if you prefer not to drive anywhere.
- Our properties sleeping 2, 4 and 6 allow 2 dogs, £30.00 for one dog and £45.00 for two dogs
- Our properties sleeping 8 allow 3 dogs, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs and £60.00 for three dog
**Our Pet Free Lodges are; Birch Lodge with Hot Tub 18, Birch Lodge 12, Conifer Plus Lodge 8, Bluebell Lodge 9, Lady Galloway Lodge 30
Dog Friendly Holidays at Drumfork Estate
With 7 dog friendly properties set on a working estate in the ‘Glen of the Fairies’, Drumfork Estate is the perfect dog friendly holiday location. All of our properties at Drumfork Estate have enclosed decking areas, patios or gardens so your four legged friend/s can roam about while you sit back in the hot tub taking in the stunning views.
Feel free to walk the grounds and explore the area. The various walks surrounding Drumfork Estate make for enjoyable exercise for your four legged friend however please be aware of livestock, particularly during lambing and calving seasons.
- Pine Marten Lodge & Wildcat Lodge allow 1 dog in each lodge at £30.00 for one dog
- Mill House, Gardener’s Cottage, Chauffeurs Cottage & Stags View allow 2 dogs, £30.00 for one dog and £45.00 for two dogs
- Rose Cottage allows 3 dogs, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs and £60.00 for three dogs
Dog Friendly Holidays at Greenmyre Farmhouse
Greenmyre Farm is the perfect country getaway for family and friendly alike and of course we know your dog/s are an important part of that so be sure to bring them along to enjoy the enclosed garden while you watch on from the private hot tub.
- Greenmyre Farmhouse allows 3 dogs, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs and £60.00 for three dog.
Dog Friendly Holidays at Rossie Ochil Estate
Rossie Ochil Estate offers 4 dog friendly cottages set in the Perthshire hills with extensive grounds to explore with your best friend/s, however please remember that Rossie Ochil is a working estate so please be aware of livestock, particularly during lambing and calving seasons. The Old Byre has an enclosed patio area and Keepers Lodge & The Granary have enclosed gardens.
- The Old Byre allows 2 dogs, £30.00 for one dog and £45.00 for two dogs
- Rossie Ochil House, Keepers Lodge and The Granary each allow 3 dogs, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs and £60.00 for three dog
Dog Friendly Holidays at Vicarsford Farm
Vicarsford Farm is the perfect location for a family holiday and of course we know your dog/s are an important part of that. We allow 3 dogs at Vicarsford Farmhouse, £30.00 for one dog, £45.00 for two dogs & £60.00 for three dog.
The farmhouse is set in the grounds on its own and although it is not fully enclosed the patio area which is accessed from the kitchen does have a gate to allow this section to be secure.
Tentsmuir Forest is a short drive from Vicarsford offering woodland walks and a gorgeous beach.
For more information on our dog friendly properties click on the check availability & prices button at the top of the page or give us a call on 0333 210 1055 and we will be happy to discuss your options.
BACK TO NEWS