This is our Privacy Statement, it explains how the Solid Luxury website (www.solidluxury.co.uk) and booking system obtains, uses and keeps your information safe.
We’re committed to keeping your personal information safe and confidential both online and offline.
1. Information we collect about you
When you book your holiday, the information held is likely to include your name, age, contact details (address, contact number & email address), information about people travelling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific travel requirements.
2. How we use your information
We may use the information we collect about you in the following ways;
- to enable us to complete your booking;
- to manage customer service queries;
- to deliver our services to you and provide you with the information and services that you request from us
to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail via mailchimp) with information via our newsletters. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only (e-mail via mailchimp) if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please do not tick the box situated on the form on which we collect your data. If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at Solid Luxury, Parbroath Office, Parbroath Farm, Cupar, KY15 4NS; and
- to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, including monitoring customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us improve the design and layout of our website and provide content that is of interest to you.
3. Where do we store your personal data?
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes. We employ security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We may retain your personal information after we have ceased using it for the purposes set out in these Terms, or for as long as the law requires.
4. Who might we share your personal data with?
We will NEVER pass any personal information on to any third party without your consent.
5. Visitors to our website
Some pages on our website automatically collect the following types of information:
- technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
- We do not collect any personal information (name/address etc.) unless you fill out our contact form.
6. Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
7. Access to your personal data?
You are entitled to obtain details of information that we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee). You may also ask us to make changes to the information we hold about you or your marketing preferences to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you do wish to do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Solid Luxury, Parbroath Office, Parbroath Farm, Cupar, KY15 4NS.