A Large and Spacious Lodge in the Scottish Highlands
Monarch Lodge 14 at Kiltarlity Lodges near Beauly in Inverness-shire opened in May 2021 and is the perfect accommodation for family and friends with a large open plan ground floor complete with dining area, kitchen and living area which leads out to an enclosed decking area and private hot tub.
This lodge has three spacious bedrooms, upstairs you will find the master super king ensuite bedroom complete with feature bath! The second bedroom, also situated upstairs is an ensuite king size room and downstairs you will find your third bedroom, a twin room with a family shower room.
Kiltarlity is perfectly situated to explore Inverness-shire, from spotting Nessie at Loch Ness or some retail therapy in Inverness.
Facts & Features
Sleeps Monarch Lodge 14 sleeps up to 6.
Family A travel cot can be added to your booking if you have an infant. Monarch Lodge 14 will sleep a maximum of 7 with the addition of a travel cot.
Dogs We allow 2 dogs in Monarch Lodge 14 at an additional cost. 1 dog will cost £30.00 and 2 dogs with cost £45.00 per stay.
Bedrooms Master super king bedroom, second king size bedroom upstairs and one twin bedroom downstairs.
Bathroom Master en-suite shower room with separate feature bath in the master bedroom, en-suite shower room to second king size bedroom and shared family shower room downstairs.
Facilities 70/30 split fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer located in master bedroom, TV & DVD player, bluetooth speaker, private hot tub. Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
WiFi We have free WiFi in all of our properties, and you will find the password in your welcome book. Please note that we cannot guarantee the signal strength or quality. Bookings should not be made if they are wholly reliant upon the uninterrupted provision of WiFi.
Arrival & Departure Monarch Lodge 13 has flexible entry dates. Arrival time is any time from 4pm. Departure is 10am.
Outside Monarch Lodge 14 offers a large enclosed decking area where you will find your private hot tub and garden furniture.
Parking There is parking to the front of your lodge for 2 cars plus additional visitor parking on site.
Extras Visit our Extras Page to find out more about all of the extras you can add to your booking including early arrival, robe hire, BBQ’s and many more…
Security Deposit Monarch Lodge 14 has a £250.00 Security Deposit Due 7 Days Prior to Arrival
Group Booking All bookings made for our larger properties are subject to our Group Terms. Group and single sex bookings are welcome with the understanding that from 10pm we ask guests to respect the need for privacy and quiet by other guests. The locations are not suitable for stag and hen groups looking to play loud music and use our facilities for parties. We do not normally take bookings where more than half the party is aged 17-25. If this is the case please call us on 0333 210 1055 prior to making the booking in order that we may discuss your requirements further.
- Heather Lodge 1 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 2 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 3 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 4
- Bracken Lodge 5 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 6 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 7 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 8 with Hot Tub
- Gorse Lodge 9 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 10 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 11 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 12 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 13 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 14 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 15 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 16 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 17 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 18 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 19 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 20 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 21 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 22 with Hot Tub
- Corrie House with Hot Tub
- Breckland House
- Breckland Lodge 1
- Breckland Lodge 2
- Breckland Lodge 3
- Breckland Lodge 4
- 30% Non-refundable Deposit Required to Secure your Booking
- Balance Due 1 month Prior to Arrival
- If booking is placed for a holiday within the month the full balance is due
- Arrival Time: From 4pm
- Departure Time: Before 10am
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for Cancellation Policy
- £250 security deposit due 7 days prior to arrival
- All bookings will be subject to group terms