A Woodland Style Lodge Sleeping 6
Our three bedroom Heather Lodges are the perfect base for a family holiday, enjoy the woodland feel of these lodges, nestled among the silver birch trees on a tranquil hillside in the Scottish Highlands.
Heather Lodge 4 is a comfortable lodge with one double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, a family shower room, and an open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area. There is an open area to the front of Heather Lodge 4 with picnic bench for when the Scottish weather is kind to you…
Facts & Features
Sleeps Heather Lodge 4 sleeps up to 6.
Family A travel cot can be added to your booking for an additional £10.00. Heather Lodge 4 will sleep a maximum of 6 plus 1 travel cot.
Dogs We allow up to 3 dogs in Heather Lodge 4 at an additional cost. 1 dog will cost £30.00, 2 dogs will cost £45.00 and 3 dogs will cost £60.00 per stay.
Bedrooms Master double bedroom and two twin bedrooms.
Bathroom Family shower room.
Facilities Midi height 70/30 fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, electric hob, electric fire in lounge area, hairdryer located in master bedroom, TV & DVD player.
WiFi We have free WiFi in all of our properties, and you will find the password in your welcome book. Please note that we cannot guarantee the signal strength or quality. Bookings should not be made if they are wholly reliant upon the uninterrupted provision of WiFi.
Arrival & Departure Heather Lodge 4 has flexible entry dates. Arrival time is any time from 4pm. Departure is 10am.
Outside Heather Lodge 4 offers a small covered porch area with two picnic chairs and table. The open area to the front of Heather Lodge 4 has a picnic bench. There is no enclosed area to the outside of Heather Lodge 4.
Parking There is parking to the side of your lodge for 1 car plus additional visitor parking at reception.
Extras Visit our Extras Page to find out more about all of the extras you can add to your booking including early arrival, robe hire, BBQ’s and many more…
Group Booking All bookings made for our larger properties are subject to our Group Terms. Group and single sex bookings are welcome with the understanding that from 10pm we ask guests to respect the need for privacy and quiet by other guests. The locations are not suitable for stag and hen groups looking to play loud music and use our facilities for parties. We do not normally take bookings where more than half the party is aged 17-25. If this is the case please call us on 0333 210 1055 prior to making the booking in order that we may discuss your requirements further.
- Heather Lodge 1 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 2 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 3 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 4
- Bracken Lodge 5 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 6 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 7 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 8 with Hot Tub
- Gorse Lodge 9 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 10 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 11 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 12 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 13 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 14 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 15 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 16 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 17 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 18 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 19 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 20 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 21 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 22 with Hot Tub
- Corrie House with Hot Tub
- Breckland House
- Breckland Lodge 1
- Breckland Lodge 2
- Breckland Lodge 3
- Breckland Lodge 4
- 30% Non-refundable Deposit Required to Secure your Booking
- Balance Due 1 month Prior to Arrival
- If booking is placed for a holiday within the month the full balance is due
- Arrival Time: From 4pm
- Departure Time: Before 10am
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for Cancellation Policy
- All bookings will be subject to group terms