A Spacious Cottage in the Scottish Highlands
Corrie House with hot tub is perfect for family and friends looking for a spacious holiday home in a peaceful setting where they can explore the Scottish Highlands from!
Corrie House sleeps 8 in four bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. The large kitchen has a wood burning Bosky cooker, however also offers a double oven, microwave, a gas hob, and a Gaggenau indoor barbecue grill. Enjoy breakfast in the kitchen or in the large dining room which looks out onto the large garden. The spacious lounge is the ideal space for getting together for a film night infront of the open fire!
Outside there is a large open garden where you will find your private hot tub allowing you to take in the peaceful surroundings of Kiltarlity Lodges and maybe even catch a glimpse of the Northern Lights…
Facts & Features
Sleeps Corrie House sleeps up to 8.
Family Two travel cots or two guest beds can be added to your booking if you have an infant or child. Corrie House will sleep a maximum of 10 with the addition of a travel cot or guest bed. Guest beds cannot be used for adults, Corrie House sleeps a maximum of 8 adults.
Dogs We allow 3 dogs in Corrie House at an additional cost. 1 dog will cost £30.00, 2 dogs with cost £45.00 and 3 dogs with cost £60.00 per stay.
Bedrooms Master super king bedroom, second super king size bedroom and two twin bedroom.
Bathroom Large family bathroom with bath, double sinks and separate shower, modern family shower room and shared trditional family bathroom with shower over bath.
Facilities American style fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, gas hob, indoor bbq grill, wood burning cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer located in master bedroom, private hot tub.
WiFi We have free WiFi in all of our properties, and you will find the password in your welcome book. Please note that we cannot guarantee the signal strength or quality. Bookings should not be made if they are wholly reliant upon the uninterrupted provision of WiFi.
Arrival & Departure Corrie House has flexible entry dates. Arrival time is any time from 4pm. Departure is 10am.
Outside Corrie House offers a large open garden area where you will find your private hot tub and garden furniture.
Parking There is parking to the side of your property for 4 cars plus additional visitor parking on site.
Extras Visit our Extras Page to find out more about all of the extras you can add to your booking including early arrival, robe hire, BBQ’s and many more…
Security Deposit Corrie House has a £250.00 Security Deposit Due 7 Days Prior to Arrival
Group Booking All bookings made for our larger properties are subject to our Group Terms. Group and single sex bookings are welcome with the understanding that from 10pm we ask guests to respect the need for privacy and quiet by other guests. The locations are not suitable for stag and hen groups looking to play loud music and use our facilities for parties. We do not normally take bookings where more than half the party is aged 17-25. If this is the case please call us on 0333 210 1055 prior to making the booking in order that we may discuss your requirements further.
- Heather Lodge 1 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 2 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 3 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 4
- Bracken Lodge 5 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 6 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 7 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 8 with Hot Tub
- Gorse Lodge 9 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 10 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 11 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 12 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 13 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 14 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 15 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 16 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 17 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 18 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 19 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 20 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 21 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 22 with Hot Tub
- Corrie House with Hot Tub
- Breckland House
- Breckland Lodge 1
- Breckland Lodge 2
- Breckland Lodge 3
- Breckland Lodge 4
- 30% Non-refundable Deposit Required to Secure your Booking
- Balance Due 1 month Prior to Arrival
- If booking is placed for a holiday within the month the full balance is due
- Arrival Time: From 4pm
- Departure Time: Before 10am
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for Cancellation Policy
- £500 security deposit due 7 days prior to arrival
- All bookings will be subject to group terms