A Stylish Lodge for 2 with a Wood Burning Hot Tub
Our one bedroom lodges at Breckland are perfect for couples looking for an adventure in the Scottish Highlands. These lodges offer the luxury of a super king bed, ensuite shower room and a bright open plan living area.
Breckland Lodge 1 offers a covered decking where you can set up your wood burning hot tub to enjoy as the sun goes down. Our wood burning hot tubs offer a unique alternative to our lodges with electric hot tubs, wait for your hot tub to warm up with your favourite drink in hand, whilst taking in the peaceful surroundings.
Facts & Features
Sleeps Breckland Lodge 1 sleeps 2.
Family Breckland Lodge 1 strictly sleeps a maximum of 2 adults, a travel cot can be added for 1 infant only.
Dogs We allow 2 dogs in Breckland Lodge 1 at an additional cost of £30 per stay for 1 dog or £45 per stay for 2 dogs.
Bedrooms Super king bedroom
Bathroom Ensuite shower room
Facilities Under counter fridge with freezer box, toaster, kettle, oven, induction hob, hairdryer located in master bedroom, Smart TV, built-in bluetooth speaker, private wood burning hot tub.
Wood Burning Hot Tub Breckland Lodge 1 has a wood burning hot tub and not an electric hot tub like our other properties at Kiltarlity Lodges. A wood burning hot tub does not create bubbles. These hot tubs are not hot for arrival and it is up to you, as the guest, to fill your tub with water and then build and light the fire to your hot tub. Filling your hot tub will take approx. 45 minutes and heating your hot tub can take around 1.5/2hrs (depending on the outside temperature). Instructions for use can be found in your welcome book.
WiFi We have free WiFi in all of our properties, and you will find the password in your welcome book. Please note that we cannot guarantee the signal strength or quality. Bookings should not be made if they are wholly reliant upon the uninterrupted provision of WiFi.
Arrival & Departure Breckland Lodge 1 has flexible entry dates. Arrival time is any time from 4pm. Departure is 10am.
Outside Breckland Lodge 1 offers a small enclosed decking area with table and chairs accessed from the lounge area and a second small enclosed covered decking area accessed from the bedroom where you will also find your wood burning hot tub.
Parking There is a parking area to the front of your lodge for 1 car.
Extras Visit our Extras Page to find out more about all of the extras you can add to your booking including early arrival, robe hire, BBQ’s and many more…
Booking Age We do not normally accept bookings from anyone under the age of 21 years unless a manager has approved a booking in advance
- Heather Lodge 1 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 2 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 3 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 4
- Bracken Lodge 5 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 6 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 7 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 8 with Hot Tub
- Gorse Lodge 9 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 10 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 11 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 12 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 13 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 14 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 15 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 16 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 17 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 18 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 19 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 20 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 21 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 22 with Hot Tub
- Corrie House with Hot Tub
- Breckland House
- Breckland Lodge 1
- Breckland Lodge 2
- Breckland Lodge 3
- Breckland Lodge 4
- 30% Non-refundable Deposit Required to Secure your Booking
- Balance Due 1 month Prior to Arrival
- If booking is placed for a holiday within the month the full balance is due
- Arrival Time: From 4pm
- Departure Time: Before 10am
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for Cancellation Policy
- This property has a Wood Burning Hot Tub – A wood burning hot tub does not create bubbles. These hot tubs are not hot for arrival.