A Stylish House in the Scottish Highlands
Breckland House at Kiltarlity Lodges in Inverness-shire is the perfect holiday home for families and friends alike. This holiday home offers spacious accommodation with two superking bedrooms and one single bedroom. The bright living room leads to a dining room and fully equipped kitchen. Outside you will find an enclosed decking area with private hot tub accessed from the patio doors in the living room and an enclosed garden area.
Our newly repurposed land at Brecklands is a 1 minute walk from Kiltarlity Lodges where we are currently building 5 one bedroom lodges with wood burning hot tubs.
Facts & Features
Sleeps Breckland House sleeps up to 5.
Family A travel cot can be added to your booking if you have an infant. Breckland House will sleep a maximum of 6 with the addition of a travel cot.
Dogs We allow 2 dogs in Breckland House at an additional cost. 1 dog will cost £30.00 and 2 dogs with cost £45.00 per stay.
Bedrooms Master super king bedroom, second super king bedroom and one single bedroom.
Bathroom Family shower room and additional cloakroom.
Facilities 70/30 split fridge freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer located in master bedroom, TV, private hot tub.
WiFi We have free WiFi in all of our properties, and you will find the password in your welcome book. Please note that we cannot guarantee the signal strength or quality. Bookings should not be made if they are wholly reliant upon the uninterrupted provision of WiFi.
Arrival & Departure Breckland House has flexible entry dates. Arrival time is any time from 4pm. Departure is 10am.
Outside Breckland House offers an enclosed decking area, accessed via the patio doors from the living area, where you will find your private hot tub and garden furniture, which also leads to an enclosed garden.
Parking There is parking to the front of your property for 2 cars plus additional visitor parking on site.
Extras Visit our Extras Page to find out more about all of the extras you can add to your booking including early arrival, robe hire, BBQ’s and many more…
Security Deposit Breckland House has a £250.00 Security Deposit Due 7 Days Prior to Arrival
Group Booking All bookings made for our larger properties are subject to our Group Terms. Group and single sex bookings are welcome with the understanding that from 10pm we ask guests to respect the need for privacy and quiet by other guests. The locations are not suitable for stag and hen groups looking to play loud music and use our facilities for parties. We do not normally take bookings where more than half the party is aged 17-25. If this is the case please call us on 0333 210 1055 prior to making the booking in order that we may discuss your requirements further.
- Heather Lodge 1 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 2 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 3 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 4
- Bracken Lodge 5 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 6 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 7 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 8 with Hot Tub
- Gorse Lodge 9 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 10 with Hot Tub
- Fern Lodge 11 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 12 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 13 with Hot Tub
- Monarch Lodge 14 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 15 with Hot Tub
- Bracken Lodge 16 with Hot Tub
- Heather Lodge 17 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 18 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 19 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 20 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 21 with Hot Tub
- Thistle Lodge 22 with Hot Tub
- Corrie House with Hot Tub
- Breckland House
- Breckland Lodge 1
- Breckland Lodge 2
- Breckland Lodge 3
- Breckland Lodge 4
- 30% Non-refundable Deposit Required to Secure your Booking
- Balance Due 1 month Prior to Arrival
- If booking is placed for a holiday within the month the full balance is due
- Arrival Time: From 4pm
- Departure Time: Before 10am
- Refer to our Terms & Conditions for Cancellation Policy
- £250 security deposit due 7 days prior to arrival
- All bookings will be subject to group terms